From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
==== Personal ====
==== Personal ====
Revision as of 17:38, 21 January 2012
I am an acute care nurse practitioner, and worked in trauma medicine. I am no longer working, but do volunteer work with the homeless. I spend a lot of my free time on genealogy.
I am a Team Lead with the Wiki Support Team. I teach the New Contributor Training Classes on Thursdays at 12 p.m. (MST) I am involved in the Wiki Trainer Program, and if you are from a FHC and are in need of help, please leave me a message on my talk page and I will be glad to work with you.
The Wiki belongs to the community, and we are always looking for volunteers to participate in various ways. Check out our Volunteer page to see ways you can get involved.
I am actively involved with USGenWeb on a state and national level. I am a County Coordinator for multiple counties in Texas, Arkansas, Florida, North Dakota and my hometown of Davidson County (Nashville) TN. I have recently been helping facilitate the adoption of state and county Wiki pages by USGenWeb state groups, and in doing so have adopted county pages in several states. I am also the Moderator for Tennessee.
I would really like the pages I adopt to remain a collaborative effort, so please jump in and share any information you may have.
Visit my site, Hidden Ancestors, the portal to my USGenWeb activities
Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Blogs I Find Time to Read
- Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
- The We Tree Genealogy Blog
- [http://www.genealogyblog.com Genealogy Blog ]
- Word Add-In for MediaWiki - Allows you to save Word documents in Wiki format
- CSV Conveter - Allows you to convert Excel files into Wiki table format
- Dropbox - Store files where you can use them from all your computers, or can allow someone else to access them.
- Awesome Screenshot - Chrome extension, allows you to annotate and highlight screenshots
- Seapine - Convert an HTML document to Wikitext
I just wanted to thank you for putting those links on Help: Adopt-a-Page. You really help in so many ways!
You deserve that gold star.