User:HasletonEEEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Bachelor of Science, Genealogy: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT (1972)
- ICAPGen, Accredited Genealogist, Norway 1979 - present
- ICAPGen, Accredited Genealogist, Sweden 1992 - present
Family History Library:
- Community Services, Manager: 2010 - present
- Deputy Chief Genealogical Officer, 2010 - present
- VIP Services Manager: 2009 – 2010
- Library Public Affairs Manager: 2005 – 2009
- Library Public Affairs Supervisor: 1998 – 2005
- VIP Projects Coordinator: 1995 – 1998
- Scandinavian Accreditation Coordinator: 1994-1999
- Training Coordinator: 1992 – 1996
- Publications Coordinator: 1994-1997
- Scandinavian / Midwest Correspondent Specialist: 1989-1995
- Photoduplication Specialist: 1986-1989
Extensive research experience in:
Scandinavian-American and Midwest archives
- Libraries and archives in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin
Research experience in the following Norwegian archives and libraries:
- Riksarkivet, Oslo, Norway
- Deichmanns Bibliotek, Oslo
- Nasjonalbiblioteket, Oslo
- Statsarkivet i Hamar
- Statsarkivet i Trondheim
- Statsarkivet i Bergen
- Statsarkivet i Stavanger
- Norwegian Emigrant Museum in Ottestad, Norway
- Local libraries and societies in Hedmark, Oppland, Nordland counties
- Historical Commission Board Member: 1981-1985
- Family History Center Director: 1982-1985
- Public Library employee: 1984
Professional Genealogist, 1971-present
- Ragnhild Petersen Krogstad Hegge [a submitted immigrant biography] published in Aarbok 2005, Yearbook of the Trønderlag of America.
- Ingebrigt Olsen Krogstad [a submitted immigrant biography] published in Aarbok 2005, Yearbook of the Trønderlag of America.
- Norwegian-Americans with Family from Horg. Gaula newspaper article 21 Sept 2005 published in Aarbok 2006, Yearbook of the Trønderlag of America.
- Visiting Ancestral Farms and Meeting Relatives in Horg & Trondheim published in Aarbok 2006, Yearbook of the Trønderlag of America.
- Remember-Honor-Celebrate [Centennial article] published in Aarbok 2008/2009, Yearbook of the Trønderlag of America.
- Charter Member Project [Centennial article] published in Aarbok 2008/2009, Yearbook of the Trønderlag of America.
- Otto Hanson (Otto Hansen Vannebo) [a submitted immigrant biography] published in Aarbok 2008/2009, Yearbook of the Trønderlag of America.
- Visiting Toft Relatives and Family Farms in Ringebu [Norway] published in Aarbok 2009, Gudbrandsdalslaget.
- The John Anderson Toft Family published in Aarbok 2009, Gudbrandsdalslaget.
- Suggestions and Tips for Travel to Norway published in Trønderlag Nyheter Brev, Feb 2005.
- 2008 Centennial Update published in Trønderlag Nyheter Brev, Nov 2007
- Why a Centennial Celebration published in Trønderlag Nyheter Brev, June 2008.
- Swedish American Genealogist: March 1991 Vol XI. The Nyden Collection; John Augustus Nyden, Swedish-American Architect.
- Ole Helgesen Skaalia, Helge Olsen Skaalia, Ole Helgeson, Oscar Helgeson, Orrin Helgeson, published in Sigdalslag Historie, 2006.
- An Innovative Tool for Geneaogical Information, Trønderlag Nyheter Brev, Feb 2011.
- Are Your Ancestors Really From Trondheim?, Trønderlag Nyheter Brev, Nov 2010.
- Trønderlag of America: Centennial Chair 2008
- Trønderlag of America
- Douglas County, MN Historical Society
- Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota State Genealogical Society
- Norwegian-American Historical Association, Northfield, MN
- Norwegian-American Genealogical Center, Madison, WI
- Sons of Norway (past president Salt Lake organization)
- Wisconsin State Genealogical Society
- Montana State Genealogical Society
- Saskastchewan (Canada) Geneaogical Society
ICAPGen: Test Grading Committee