User:Lembley/sandbox1Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:54, 18 October 2012 by Lembley
Example of a Digital Book
- Biographical and Reminiscent History of Richland, Clay and Marion Counties, Illinois (Google Books)
- Brinkerhoff's History of Marion County, Illinois (FamilySearch Books)
- History of Wayne and Clay Counties, Illinois (Internet Archive
Example of a NON digital book
- Cemetery Records of Brown County, Illinois 4 vols. (WorldCat)
- The Cemeteries of Brown County, Illinois, 1825-1972, includes 2 supplements (WorldCat)
- 1908-1953 Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 (FamilySearch.org) - Free, Index and images of Ohio death certificates. You must have a FamilySearch account and be logged in to view images.
- 1908-1932, 1938-1944, 1958-2007 Ohio, Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007 (FamilySearch.org) - Free index. Provides death certificate number. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
- 1913-1944 Ohio Death Certificate Index, 1913 - 1944 (Ohio Historical Society) - Free index. Search by county and timeframe. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback