User:MdagenealogistEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
An avid genealogist since 1978, I research in the Midwest and Southeastern areas of the United States. I specialize in Indiana research. I enjoy challenges in researching my family history and strive to provide quality genealogy services through research, accurate analysis and detailed documentation when working with clients.
I have actively researched my family history since 1978 and have co-authored one family history book. I am the sole proprietor of MDAgenealogist and have researched professionally about 4 years. The states where I primarily research are: Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
- APG Indiana Chapter
- Family Search, manager for Indiana and Kentucky
- Family Search, index 1940 census
- TNGenWeb, Claiborne County Coordinator
- ALHN, Hickman, Maury and Williamson counties, County Coordinator
- Indiana Genealogical Society, East Central District Director and Secretary
- Genealogical Society of Marion County (IN), founding member, Director and Publisher of the society's newsletter and served as President.
- Boone County Historical Society, Genealogist
Archives and Libraries
- Indiana State Library
- Indiana State Archives
- Indiana Historical Society Library
- Allen County Public Library
- Family History Center
- County courthouses and libraries
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Genealogical Society
- Indiana Historical Society
- Genealogical Society of Marion County (IN)
- Genealogical Society of Wayne County (IN)
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- Association of Professional Genealogists - Indiana Chapter
- Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals - Indiana specialist
Web Site: www.mdagenealogist.com
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback