User:National Institute sandbox 32AEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The original content for this article was contributed by The National Institute for Genealogical Studies in June 2012. It is an excerpt from their course United States Migration Patterns by Beverly Whitaker, CG. The Institute offers over 200 comprehensive genealogy courses for a fee ($).
- Trails West - Across the Southwest and Cattle Trails
- The Butterfield Overland Mail
- The Cattle Trails
- The Chisholm Trail
- Coronado and the Lost Cities of God
- El Camino Real
- The Escalante Trail
- The Gila Trail
- The Goodnight-Loving Trail
- The Santa Fe Trail
- The Shawnee Trail
- Trails of the Southwest
- Homestead National Monument of America
- Bureau of Land Management
- American Memory - The Northern Great Plains, 1880-1920
- Links to Trails West
Information in this Wiki page is excerpted from the online course United States: Migration Patterns offered by The National Institute for Genealogical Studies. To learn more about this course or other courses available from the Institute, see our website at http://www.genealogicalstudies.com. We can be contacted at email@example.com
We welcome updates and additions to this Wiki page.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback