User:RaymondRSEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Doing Research in Real Time-An Exhilarating Collaboration Experience!
- Blog Your Way to Genealogical Success
- How Mature are You (Genealogically)?
- Understanding Mills Citation Guides
- Serendipity in Genealogy
- Blogger Summit 2: Son of Blogger
- Citations Made Easy
- The Interoperable Citation Exchange (ICE) Initiative
- The Genealogy Game Show
- Visiting the National Archives
- The Rollout of New FamilySearch
- Using Footnote.com in a Family History Center
- Creating a Family History Website
- WorldConnect Tree
- Cleve and Anita Raymond Progenitors
- Cleve & Anita Raymond Family Tree
- Non-connected Raymonds
- Bristol Vermont Stereoview Photographers
- Nuclear Physicists
- NGS 2010 Syllabus F308
- NGS2010 Syllabus Template
- Mills Style Citations
- Family Group Records Collection
- Fraudulent Genealogies
- Canadian Censuses Online
- Converting Old FHL Film Numbers to Current Numbers/Old film numbers
- Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- Latin Genealogical Word List
- Massachusetts Archives and Libraries
- Massachusetts History
- Michigan Periodicals
- Old microfilm number conversion
- Wisconsin Census
- (Recent Contributions)
Robert anonymously writes a popular genealogy blog. Recognitions include:
- Family Tree Magazine 40 Best Genealogy Blogs
- ProGenealogists 25 Most Popular Genealogy Blogs
- Family Tree Magazine 10 Best Cutting-edge Web Sites (101 Best Web Sites, 2009)
- The Janice Brown Puckerbrush Blog Award for Excellence
- Family Tree Magazine 101 Best Web Sites, 2008
- Kreativ Blogger from Randy Seaver
- Genea-Speak for excellence in writing, speaking, and the promoting of good genealogical practices, from DearMYRTLE.
November 2002 – July 2008: Sr. Manager of Content Strategy and Analysis
Web analytics, data warehouse, Omniture implementation engineer: Ancestry.com, RootsWeb.com, Genealogy.com and MyFamily.com.
2001 – 2003: Genealogy professional, web development, digital imaging, intellectual property
1993 – 2001: Vice President
Company growth from $0 to $65 million, culminating in sell of company to Symantec. Grew team size from four to 100 consisting of software engineering, project management, quality control, localization and documentation. Managed R & D portion of P & L statement. Architected PartitionMagic.
1983 – 1993: Sr. Software Engineer.
Created compilers, interpreters, and device drivers.for UNIX, X-Windows, VMS, DOS, and Windows.
Brigham Young University
1987: MS, Electrical Engineering (Computer)
1985: BS, Electrical Engineering (Computer)
Activities and Societies: Spencer W. Kimball Scholar, Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honor Society (treasurer), Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society.