User group meeting agenda & minutes 11 June 2008Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
Carryover from Last Week
- Encouraging new contributors -- Darris Williams
- "Articles Needed" Page: Is the timing right to do this? -- James Anderson
- Criteria for posting 'Useful Websites' in wiki pages? -- Phill Dunn
Facilitator was [Add name here], Note taker was [Add name here], Time keeper was [Add name here].
Prayer by [Add name here]