User group meeting agenda & minutes 25 June 2008Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker (Fran Jensen has agreed to accept this assignment)
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Prayer --
- Review of Minutes -- Thanks to David Dilts for last week's minutes.
- Today's agenda preview
- Update on Mollie
- The image process -- Anne Roach
Carryover from Last Week
- Events Page -- James Anderson
- Increasing Traffic to the Wiki (see the Discussion tab for a suggested website to review) -- Stephen Bobowski
- Where to Add Agenda Item Suggestions -- Thomas Lerman and/or James Anderson
- Dividing of User Group into Beginners and More Technically Oriented -- Jimmy Parker
Facilitator was [Add name here], Note taker was [Add name here], Time keeper was [Add name here].
Prayer by Joan Healey
Jimmy Parker, Anne Roach, Fran Jensen, David Dilts, James Anderson, Stephen Bobowski, Lise Embley (Williamsburg, VA), Geoff Morris, Joan Healey, David Samuelsen, Raeone Steuart
- Dividing of User Group into Beginners and More Technically Oriented -
- The image process: We have our missionaries who will be helping with the image approval process. The help document titled Request authorization to upload a document or image explains the process of submitting an image for approval. Questions: what about replacing an image? You still need to submit the image for approval. What about images that are already in the Wiki, do they need to be resubmitted? No. Clicking on the link to upload a file will not work. You will receive an error message instead. If you personally took the picture and want to submit it for approval and use within the Wiki, that is perfectly fine.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback