User group meeting agenda 3 March 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
Carryover from Last Week
- Report on progress in studying Wikipedia's policies and procedures regarding dispute resolution between contributors. (Jbparker)
- Access Codes for indicating whether a book or data set linked from the wiki is free, subscription-based, etc. (Dsammy).
- Changes in Navigation Bar for user group review/feedback (Ritcheymt).