User talk:LdrewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
See the Wiki References below to aid in the use of wikitext and posting on the FamilySearch Research Wiki.
Manual of Style
- MediaWiki add-in for Word
- Seapine HTML to Wiki converter
- CSV Converter - Excel to Wiki
- How to Convert a Microsoft Office Document into Wiki Format
Calavaras County, California
Glad to have you with us. Jamie Mayhew 02:57, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
PNG file transparency question
I contacted you because I saw your name attached to this image:
I tried to use this image. See:
When I submitted the graphic for upload the transparancy was intact, but now isn't being perserved. The graphic has a drop shadow and it's "background" is transparent---so if one placed it on a colored background one would only see the post-it-note shape and it's shadow....not a black square.
Please advise! Thank you
JanaStokes 20:44, 7 June 2012 (UTC)