User talk:LdrewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
See the Wiki References below to aid in the use of wikitext and posting on the FamilySearch Research Wiki.
Manual of Style
- MediaWiki add-in for Word
- Seapine HTML to Wiki converter
- CSV Converter - Excel to Wiki
- How to Convert a Microsoft Office Document into Wiki Format
Calavaras County, California
Glad to have you with us. Jamie Mayhew 02:57, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
PNG file transparency question
I contacted you because I saw your name attached to this image:
I tried to use this image. See:
When I submitted the graphic for upload the transparancy was intact, but now isn't being perserved. The graphic has a drop shadow and it's "background" is transparent---so if one placed it on a colored background one would only see the post-it-note shape and it's shadow....not a black square.
Please advise! Thank you
JanaStokes 20:44, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
Hum, when I look at the image on your sandbox page link it shows the black square. But you say on your machine, when you look at it there is no black square??? So is it a browser interpratation thing of PNG files? I'm using Firefox on an imac.
JanaStokes 22:20, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More