User talk:RaymondRSEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Add to bio:
- patent list
- FamilySearch in employment history
Notes to Self
Use Show Preview to see that they expand as desired.
- Enter three tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature (Robert).
- Enter four tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature and the date (Robert 21:50, 5 June 2009 (UTC)).
- Enter five tildes (~) as a shortcut for the current date/time (17:15, 3 September 2009 (UTC))
- <ref name="name">citation text</ref>
- To repeat the footnote, use <ref name="name" />
- To reference a category instead of creating it, precede it with a colon.
- Named link: [http://en.wikipedia.org Wikipedia] Characters must be alphanumeric and . _ \ / ~ % - + & # ? ! = ( ) @. Otherwise use %hh notation. Ampersand is %26. See ASCII printable characters.
- Wikipedia:Citing sources
- Wikipedia:Referencing for beginners
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Wikipedia:Wiki markup
- Uploading Images and files (leads to Special:Upload)
10-Feb-2009: I just discovered Utah History Atlas compiled by David E. Miller (Family History Library book 979.2 E2m). What a wonderful collection of maps! Someone should create online maps with copies of the trails used to explore what is now the state of Utah.
might be of interest.
United States Index System
Thank you for all the work you are doing on the Wiki. I noticed all the links you have been putting on to this page, https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/United_States_Index_Systems. Did you want to make them links, without showing the url? There is a bracket at the start of the link but none at the end. Thank you again for all your help, it makes the information easier to understand with excamples. Mlyandle 15:51, 3 January 2014 (UTC)