User talk:RaymondRSEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Add to bio:
- patent list
- FamilySearch in employment history
Notes to Self
Use Show Preview to see that they expand as desired.
- Enter three tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature (Robert).
- Enter four tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature and the date (Robert 21:50, 5 June 2009 (UTC)).
- Enter five tildes (~) as a shortcut for the current date/time (17:15, 3 September 2009 (UTC))
- <ref name="name">citation text</ref>
- To repeat the footnote, use <ref name="name" />
- To reference a category instead of creating it, precede it with a colon.
- Named link: Wikipedia Characters must be alphanumeric and . _ \ / ~ % - + & # ? ! = ( ) @. Otherwise use %hh notation. Ampersand is %26. See ASCII printable characters.
- Wikipedia:Citing sources
- Wikipedia:Referencing for beginners
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Wikipedia:Wiki markup
10-Feb-2009: I just discovered Utah History Atlas compiled by David E. Miller (Family History Library book 979.2 E2m). What a wonderful collection of maps! Someone should create online maps with copies of the trails used to explore what is now the state of Utah.
might be of interest.
To all FamilySearch Wiki Contributors: An apology is in order...
By way of introduction, my name is Ben Bennett and I’ve recently joined the FamilySearch team as the product manager for the Wiki and Forums. Put simply, my job is to ensure that your experience, as contributors and users of the Wiki and Forums is excellent. To this end, an apology is in order.
As you know, we recently implemented a new user ID/sign in process for the FamilySearch Wiki. As we implemented this new system, I personally heard from many of you. You shared with me problems that were occurring for you as you tried to sign in, edit or do other things that resulted in lost work, lost time and frustration for you, our key contributors and users. Please accept my sincere apology for the poor performance and poor experience associated with the Wiki during the past few weeks. Please also accept my commitment that the FamilySearch team will learn from this experience and do all that we can to prevent situations like this in the future. To this end, I wanted to share with you ...CONTINUE
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback