Utah Genealogical AssociationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Utah Genealogical Association|
PO Box 1144
Salt Lake City, UT 84110
|Vice-President|| Bud Wood|
|Last updated: Jun 2, 2015|
Utah Genealogical Association Mission Statement
The Utah Genealogical Association provides genealogical information, sources and education through personal instruction and published media on state, national and international family history topics, while promoting high standards and ethical practices.
The Utah Genealogical Association is interested in worldwide genealogical research methodology, sponsoring week-long courses annually at the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG). Pioneer certificates are issued to anyone proving pioneer heritage in Utah.
- Discounts on SLIG registrations
- UGA Crossroads Quarterly publication
- Free admission to all Virtual Chapter meetings
- Opportunities for UGA events before they are offered to the public
- Access to the Members area, with additional educational opportunities
History of the society
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- Utah and the county pages.
- UGA Crossroads quarterly publication (Utah Periodicals gives further publication details.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?