Van Buren County, ArkansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Van Buren County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||November 11, 1833|
Van Buren County Courthouse
Main & Briggs;
Clinton, AR 72031
County Clerk has marriage, court and land records from 1859,
divorce records from 1874 and probate records from 1860
County seat: Clinton 
See an interactive map of Van Buren County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
- Men from this county served in the 31th Regiment, Arkansas Confederate Infantry, Companies B, D, and F .*
*Bass, Ronald R. History of the Thirty-first Arkansas Confederate Infantry (Conway, Arkansas: Arkansas Research, 1996) p. 12
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Van Buren County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ "Martin Van Buren," Wikipedia.
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback