Virginia SchoolsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:44, 27 June 2013 by Murphynw
College of William and Mary
- The History of the College of William and Mary from Its Foundation, 1660, to 1874. Richmond: J.W. Randolph and English, 1874. Digital version at Internet Archive - free.
- 1693-1888 - A Provisional List of Alumni, Grammar School Students, Members of the Board of Visitors of the College of William and Mary: From 1693 to 1888, Issued as an Appeal for Additional Information. Richmond: Virginia Division of Purchase and Printing, 1941. Digital version at William & Mary Digital Archive - free; FHL Book 975.5 A1 no. 139.
- 1866-1932 - Catalogue of the Alumni and Alumnae For the Years 1866-1932. Digital version at William & Mary Digital Archive - free.
- Stanard, W.G. "Virginians at Oxford," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 1 (Jul. 1893):22-24; Vol. 2, No. 2 (Jan. 1894):149-153. Digitized by JSTOR - free.
- Grinnan, Andrew G. "Two Spotswood Boys at Eton in 1760, &c," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 2 (Oct. 1893):113-120. Digital version at JSTOR - free.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback