Waldo County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Waldo County, Maine|
Location in the state of Maine
Location of Maine in the U.S.
|Founded||February 7, 1827|
|Address|| Waldo County Courthouse|
73 Church Street
Belfast, ME 04915-1705
Waldo County Website
County Clerk has marriage records 1828-1887, divorce and court records from 1828.
City or Town Clerks have birth, marriage, death and burial records.
Probate Court has probate records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
Places / Localities
City • Belfast
Communities • Searsport • Unity • Winterport
Village • East Thorndike
Extinct towns • North Anson
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Waldo County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Waldo County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Waldo County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Waldo County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Waldo County, Maine page 305, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 117. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.
|This Maine-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.