Walla Walla County, Washington GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Walla Walla County; 315 West Main St; PO Box 836; Walla Walla, WA 99362-0259; Ph. 509.527.3221 Details: (Co Clk has div, pro & ct rec from 1860) www.co.walla-walla.wa.us/
Places / Localities
- 1890 Veterans
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Walla Walla
Early migration routes to and from Walla Walla County, Washington Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Some military records for this county have been digitized at the Washington State Digital Archives.
Washington State Digital Archives has digitized various types of naturalization-related records, including declarations of intentions, delayed birth files, naturalization affidavits, notifications of application for admission to US citizenship, orders fixing naturalization terms, petitions and records, petitions, receipts for certificates of citizenship, record of final decrees of citizenship and record of petitions dockets. Depending on the county, records range from 1854-1988.
- Marriages from 22 Feb 1862 to 4 Oct 1910 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index website.
- Washington Death Certificates 1907-1960 A free internet index to the 1907-1960 death certificates can be found at FamilySearch Record Search, no images are available. A transcribed death certificate may contain such information as name of the deceased, date and place of death, age, gender, birth date and birth place, mother’s maiden name and name of spouse, place of residence, occupation and certificate numbers.
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- Walla Walla County, Washington Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map VI" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap6.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Washington-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.