Walla Walla Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- Map to Walla Walla Washington Family History Center
- Web site www wallawallafhc.
- 1821 S 2nd Ave, Walla Walla, WA 99362 United States
- We are located inside the Church building, we are near the rear entrance that has stairs and a ramp.
- Ring the bell if doors are locked.
- (509) 529-9211
- WA_WallaWalla@ldsmail.net - (email@example.com)
- Peggy Ann Humpherys - 1 509-529-3429 - 1 509-240-7244
- Tuesday: 10 am.- 4 pm. / 7 pm.- 8:30 pm.
- Wednesday: 10 am.- 4 pm. / 7 pm.- 8:30 pm.
- Thursday: 10 am.- 4 pm.
- Saturday: 10 am. -1 pm.
- Sunday: 5 pm. -7 pm.
- Closed on all major holidays and General Conference
Calendar and Events
September 10th at 7 pm Class on learning how to use Tree. There will be computer time to practice concepts learned
September 11th at 1 pm Same class as above
Sept 17th at 7 pm In depth class on Tree
Sept 18th at 1 pm same class as above
Sept 24th at 7 pm
Sept 25th at 1 pm
Oct 1 at 7 pm
Oct 2 at 1 pm
We are offering classes for youth in the evenings. We will offer other classes to accomodate the needs and interests of our patrons. We welcome your suggestions and feedback.
Staff Training Meetings
Each month on the 4th Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and ficheavailable through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback