Walton County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:32, 10 February 2011 by Evancol
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Walton County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||December 29, 1824|
|County Seat||De Funiak Springs|
Places / Localities
- Florida Tombstone Transcription Project - USGenWeb
- Interment.net - Florida cemetery records by County
- Veterans Administration National Cemeteries - Florida National Cemeteries
- 1783 Spanish Census - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1821 Census/Tax List Index - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1823 Census/Tax List Index - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1880 Census African Born Blacks and Mulattos - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Federal Census Information from National Archives - USGenWeb Archives Project
- State Census Information from Florida State Archives - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Census of Pensioners Revolutionary Military Service - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1870 Gray's Atlas Panhandle Portion of State - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1882 Rand McNally Panhandle Portion of State - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Exploring Florida, FCIT Maps, University of South Florida
- Florida State Military Files - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Pension Transcriptions - Florida state pension records from various wars - USGenWeb Pension Project
- Florida Casualties in the Korean Conflict
- Florida Casualties in the Vietnam War
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- Walton County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Walton County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- The FLGenWeb Project
- USGenWeb Archives Project
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback