Washington County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:38, 8 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
47 Court Street, PO Box 297
Machias, Maine 04654-0297
Created 25 Jun 1789 from Lincoln County
- Part taken off for Aroostook County 16 March 1839.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Calais | Eastport
- Towns: Addison | Alexander | Baileyville | Beals | Beddington | Charlotte | Cherryfield | Columbia Falls | Columbia | Cooper | Crawford | Cutler | Danforth | Deblois | Dennysville | East Machias | Harrington | Jonesboro | Jonesport | Lubec | Machias | Machiasport | Marshfield | Meddybemps | Milbridge | Northfield | Pembroke | Perry | Princeton | Robbinston | Roque Bluffs | Steuben | Talmadge | Topsfield | Vanceboro | Waite | Wesley | Whiting | Whitneyville
- Plantations: Baring | Codyville | Grand Lake Stream
- Unorganized Territories: East Central Washington | North Washington
- Communities: Machias | Woodland
- Village: Forest City
Societies and Libraries
- The Washington County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Washington County
- Family History Library Catalog