Washington County, OregonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
History and Tidbits
The county seat is Hillsboro.
County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Washington County Court House as of October 2005.
Banks | Beaverton | Cornelius | Durham | Forest Grove | Gaston | Hillsboro | King City | Lake Oswego | Portland | North Plains | Sherwood | Tigard | Tualatin | Wilsonville
Aloha | Bacona | Balm Grove | Bethany | Blooming | Bonita | Bonny Slope | Bradley Corner | Buckheaven | Bull Mountain | Buxton | Carnation | Cedar Hills | Cedar Mill | Centerville | Chehalem | Cherry Grove | Copper Mountain | Dilley | Dixie | Elmonica | Farmington | Gales Creek | Garden Home-Whitford | Glencoe | Glenwood | Hayward | Hazeldale | Helvetia | Hillside | Huber | Kansas City | Kinton | Laurel | Laurelwood | Manning | Marlene Village | Metzger | Middleton | Midway | Mountaindale | Mulloy | Norwood | Oak Hills | Orenco | Patton | Progress | Raleigh Hills | Reedville | Rivergrove | Rockcreek | Roy | Scholls | Six Corners | Somerset West | Tanasbourne | Timber | Tobias | Verboort | Watts | West Haven-Sylvan | West Slope | West Union | Wilkesboro | Witch Hazel
- 1845 Territorial Transcription and Index (under name of Tuality, Twalatain and Twality County)
- 1849 Territorial Transcription and Index (under name of Twality County)
- 1850 Territorial Transcription and Index
- 1853 Territorial Transcription and Index
- 1856 Territorial Transcription and Index