From FamilySearch Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 22:39, 7 November 2009
The major genealogical periodicals and magazines helpful for Washington research include:
- Washington Heritage (formerly Washington State Genealogical and Historical Review). 1982-. Published by Heritage Quest, Drawer 40, Orting, Washington 98630-0040. (Family History Library book 979.7 D25w.)
- The Appleland Bulletin. 1972-. Published by the Wenatchee Area Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 5280, Wenatchee, WA 98807-5280, Telephone: 509-664-3346. (Family History Library book 979.7 B2a; film 1321434 items 3-7 volumes 1-10.) There is a cumulative index to volumes 1-4.
- The Bulletin. 1963. Published by the Eastern Washington Genealogical Society Library, P.O. Box 1826, Spokane, WA 99210-1826. (Family History Library book 979.7 B2e; film 1321441 items 2-12 volumes 7-16, 18; film 1321457 item 8 volume 17.)
- Bulletin [Whatcom Genealogical Society]. 1971-. Published by the Whatcom Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1493, Bellingham, WA 98227-1493. (Family History Library book 979.773 B2w; volume 1 on film 1321390 items 5-13; volumes 2-11 number 1 on film 1321391.)
- The Researcher. 1969-. Published by the Tacoma Pierce Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1952, Tacoma, WA 98401. Telephone: 509-572-6650. (Family History Library book 979.778/T1 B2r; film 1321395 some volumes.)
- Trail Breakers. 1974-. Published by the Clark County Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2728, Vancouver, WA 98668. (Family History Library book 979.786 B2t.)
- Bremerman, Maxine and Nellaray Wilma Borton HoltYakima. Valley Genealogical Society Bulletin. 1973-. Published by the Yakima Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 445, Yakima, WA 98907. Library location: First Christian Church, 3rd and B St., Yakima, Washington 98907, Telephone: 509-248-1328 (Family History Library book 979.755 B2y; Family History Library films have some volumes, beginning on film 1421625 item 6.)
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback