Wayne County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Wayne County Courthouse
510 N Pearl Street
PO Box 248
Wayne, Ne 68787-1939
County judge has marriage, probate and court records from 1871.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
County Clerk has land records from 1870. 
1871--Wayne County was created 4 March 1871 from unorganized territory. County seat: Wayne 
For tips on accessing Wayne County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Wayne County, Nebraska page 435, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ "Anthony Wayne," Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.