Weber County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
(→Stakes in Weber County, 1930)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''[] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png|go to]] [[Weber County, Utah#Churches_and_Religious_Groups|Weber County, Utah]]'' [[Image:Gotoarrow.png|go to]] '''Weber County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards'''
== Stakes in Weber County, 1930 ==
== Stakes in Weber County, 1930 ==
Revision as of 02:48, 11 April 2013
Stakes in Weber County, 1930
- Boundaries: that part of Weber County, Utah, which is bounded on the north by Box Elder and Cache counties, east by the Wasatch Mountains (east of Ogden Valley), south, part of the way, by Morgan County, and further west by 24th St., Ogden (which separates it from Mount Ogden, Utah and west by Washington Avenue, Ogden.
- Wards, 1930: Eden, Huntsville, Liberty, Middleton, North Ogden, Ogden 4th, Ogden 6th, Ogden 7th, Ogden 8th, Ogden 13th, Ogden 20th and Pleasant View.
- Boundaries: bounded on the north by 24th St., which separates it from the Ogden Stake, Utah and on the east by the mountains. On the south the stake extends to and includes a part of Davis County, Utah, and on the west to Washington Avenue, Ogden, from the southern limits of the city to 28th St., and to Adams Avenue from 28th to 24th streets. 
- Wards, 1930: Ogden 5th, Ogden 9th, Ogden 12th, Ogden 14th, Ogden 17th, Ogden 18th, South Weber (in Davis County) and Uintah (partly in Weber and partly in Davis County).
- Boundaries: southwest part of the city of Ogden and vicinity. Northward the stake extends to 24th St., eastward to Washington Avenue, southward, beyond the Davis County boundary line to include Clinton Ward, and westward to the Great Salt Lake.
- Wards, 1930: Clinton, Hooper, Kanesville, Ogden lst, Ogden 2nd, Ogden 11th, Ogden 19th, Riverdale, Roy.
- Boundaries: bounded on the north by Box Elder County, east by Washington Avenue, Ogden, south by 24th St., which separates it from the Weber Stake, and west by the Great Salt Lake.
- Wards, 1930: Farr West, Grouse Creek, Harrisville, Marriott, Ogden 3rd Ward, Ogden 10th Ward, Ogden 15th Ward, Ogden 16th Ward, Plain City, Slaterville, Taylor, Warren, West Weber and Wilson; also one branch named West Warren.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Weber County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Arsenal Villa Branch • Bonneville Park Branch • Eden Ward • Farr West Ward • Harrisville Ward • Highland Ward • Hooper 1st Ward • Hooper 2nd Ward • Hooper Ward • Huntsville Ward • Kanesville Ward • Lake View Ward • Liberty Ward • Lomond View Ward • Lorin Farr Ward • Marriott Ward • Middleton Ward • Mound Fort Ward • Mt. Ogden Ward • North Ogden 1st Ward • North Ogden 2nd Ward • North Ogden Ward • Ogden 1st Ward • Ogden 2nd Ward • Ogden 3rd Ward • Ogden 4th Ward • Ogden 5th Ward • Ogden 6th Ward • Ogden 7th Ward • Ogden 8th Ward • Ogden 8th Ward • Ogden 9th Ward • Ogden 10th Ward • Ogden 11th Ward • Ogden 12th Ward • Ogden 13th Ward • Ogden 14th Ward • Ogden 15th Ward • Ogden 16th Ward • Ogden 17th Ward • Ogden 18th Ward • Ogden 19th Ward • Ogden 20th Ward • Ogden 21st Ward • Ogden 22nd Ward • Ogden 23rd Ward • Ogden 24th Ward • Ogden 26th Ward • Ogden 27th Ward • Ogden 28th Ward • Ogden 29th Ward • Ogden 30th Ward • Ogden 31st Ward • Ogden 32nd Ward • Ogden 33rd Ward • Ogden 34th Ward • Ogden 46th Ward • Ogden Branch for the Deaf • Plain City Ward • Pleasant View Ward • Riverdale Ward • Roy Ward • Slaterville Ward • Taylor Ward • Terrace Branch • Uintah Ward • Warren Ward • Weber Stake • West Warren Ward • West Weber Ward • Wilson Ward •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 613-614
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 545-546
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 931-932.
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p.592