West Feliciana Parish, LouisianaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana|
Location in the state of Louisiana
Location of Louisiana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 17, 1824|
|County Seat||St. Francisville|
|Address|| 4785 Prosperity Street|
St. Francisville, LA 70775
1824--West Feliciana Parish was created 17 February 1824 from Feliciana (old) Parish.
Parish seat: Saint Francisville 
See an interactive map of West Feliciana Parish boundary changes.
Places / Localities
Neighboring Parishes or Counties
- East Baton Rouge
- East Feliciana
- Pointe Coupee
- West Baton Rouge
- Wilkinson County, Mississippi
- Louisiana African American Griots Project ~ USGenWeb Project
- Afrigeneas - African Ancestored Genealogy
- LA Tombstone Transcription Project ~ partial records and photos ~ USGenWeb Archives Project
- Interment.net ~ LA cemetery records by county
- African American Cemeteries ~ listing by county
- FindaGrave.com ~ cemetery records with search by cemetery, by surname
|West Feliciana Parish Census Data|
- Louisiana Census Images ~ USGenWeb Census Images Project
- USGW Digital Map Collection ~ USGenWeb Project
Louisiana Probate Records ~ information on.
Louisiana Records and Statistics Information ~ where and how to order information.
Societies and Libraries
- LAGenWeb - Louisiana State Records
- USGenWeb ~ Records, Maps, Archives and Other Projects
- Louisiana Archives ~ USGenWeb Archives Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ United States Census Bureau. "West Feliciana Parish Quickfacts". http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/22/22125.html. Retrieved 2008-02-02.
- ↑ United States Census Bureau. "Louisiana Population of Counties by Decennial Census: 1900 to 1990". http://www.census.gov/population/cencounts/la190090.txt. Retrieved 2008-02-02. ; Report on the Population of the United States at the Eleventh Census, 1890. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1895.