Woburn Square, Middlesex GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Christ Church, Woburn Square Bloomsbury, was originally part of St Giles-in-the-Fields, built in 1831 as a Chapel-of-Ease to that parish. In 1902 it was separated and became its own parish called Bloomsbury Christ Church Woburn Square. It lay within the civil parish boundaries of St Giles-in-the-Fields.
To find the names of the neighbouring parishes, use England Jurisdictions 1851. In this site, search for the name of the parish, click on the location "pin", click Options and click List contiguous parishes.
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438788.
Records of wills, administrations, inventories, indexes, etc. were filed by the court with jurisdiction over this parish. Go to Middlesex Probate Records to find the name of the court having primary jurisdiction. Scroll down in the article to the section Court Jurisdictions by Parish.
Poor Law Unions
Contributor: Add information about the pertinent poor law unions in the area.
Maps and Gazetteers
| This section requires expansion with:
any additional relevant sites that aren't mentioned above.