Woodbridge, ConnecticutEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Woodbridge was originally called "Amity", having been carved out of land originally belonging to New Haven and Milford as an independent parish in 1739. In 1742, the Rev. Benjamin Woodbridge was ordained in Amity, and it is after him that the modern town was named.
New Haven Probate District covers Town of Woodbridge.