Woolfardisworthy West, Devon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
WOOLFARDISWORTHY WEST, a parish, in the union of Bideford, hundred of Hartland, Great Torrington and N. divisions of Devon, 9½ miles (S. W. by W.) from Bideford. This parish, which reaches to the sea-coast, comprises about 6000 acres. There is also a fishing-hamlet in the parish, situated on the same bay as Clovelly, and where a commodious quay might easily be formed. Here are places of worship for Primitive and Wesleyan Methodists.
|FREG = FreeReg.org.uk|
|WOOLFARDISWORTHY WEST PARISH (year) Online Records|
Contributor: Include here information for parish registers, Bishop’s Transcripts, non conformist and other types of church records, such as parish chest records. Add the contact information for the office holding the original records. Add links to the Family History Library Catalog showing the film numbers in their collection
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 241312.
Records of wills, administrations, inventories, indexes, etc. were filed by the court with jurisdiction over this parish. Go to Devon Probate Records to find the name of the court having primary jurisdiction. Scroll down in the article to the section Court Jurisdictions by Parish.
Maps and Gazetteers
| This section requires expansion with:
any additional relevant sites that aren't mentioned above.