Wyoming Censuses Existing and LostEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:59, 12 November 2009 by HarrisonJB
|Wyoming: Existing and Lost Federal Census Schedules|
|Exact Date||Population Schedules||Veterans/ Pensioners||Slave Owners||Mortality||Agricultural||Industrial/ Manufact- urers||Defective||Indian|
|1940 Apr 1||Public release in 2012||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1930 Apr 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1920 Jan 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1910 Apr 15||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||Exist|
|1900 Jun 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||Exist|
|1890 Jun 2||Lost||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1880 Jun 1||Exist||-||-||Exist||Exist||Lost||Lost||-|
|1870 Jun 1||Exist||-||-||Exist||Lost||Lost||-||-|
|1860 Jun 1||Enumerated as part of Nebraska Territory, or part of Utah Territory||-||-||See NE & UT Terr.||See NE & UT Terr.||See NE & UT Terr.||-||-|
|1850 Jun 1 (actually 1851 Apr)||Enumerated as part of Utah Territory "Green River Pct." But no census taken of Fort Laramie.||-||-||See Utah Territory||See Utah Territory||Lost||-||-|
Sources and Notes
- ↑ Anne Bruner Eales, and Robert M Kvasnicka, ed., Guide to Genealogical Research in the National Archives of the United States, 3d ed. (Washington, D.C.: NARA, 2000), 41 and 47.
- ↑ William Thorndale, and William Dollarhide, Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1987), 387-93.
- ↑ William Dollarhide, The Census Book: A Genealogists Guide to Federal Census Facts, Schedules and Indexes (Bountiful, Utah: Heritage Quest, 1999), 121.
- ↑ Only for Indian schedules taken along with Federal population schedules.
- ↑ In 1860 the people living in what is now Wyoming were enumerated on either the Fort Laramie, Nebraska Territory census, or on the Fort Bridger census of Green River County in Utah Territory.
- ↑ In 1850 [that is, 1851] the people living near what is now Fort Bridger, Wyoming were enumerated in the Green River Precinct (at the end of Weber County starting on page 160) in the Utah Territory census. People living near what is now Fort Laramie, Wyoming were in unorganized territory and appparently were not enumerated.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback