Yalding, Kent GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
YALDING (St. Peter and St. Paul), a parish, and formerly a market-town, in the union of Maidstone, hundred of Twyford, lathe of Aylesford, W. division of Kent, 6 miles (S. W.) from Maidstone.
Yalding, Kent Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Yalding, Kent Genealogy Parish Online Records|
|BIVRI||1716-1763, 1782-1784, 1813-1880 (gaps)||
|FS BTs||1716-1784, 1813-1880||1716-1784, 1813-1880||1716-1784, 1813-1880|
Maps are a visual look at the locations in England. Gazetteers contain brief summaries about a place.
| This section requires expansion with:
any additional relevant sites that aren't mentioned above.
- ↑ Lewis, Samuel A., [ http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51436#s4 A Topographical Dictionary of England], (1848). Date accessed: 16 July 2013.
- ↑ 'British Isles Vital Records Index - 2nd Ed. Breakdown of Records', Genoot, accessed 7 November 2013.
- ↑ 'Coverage of Kent parish baptism records', Find My Past, accessed 5 November 2013.
- ↑ 'Coverage of Kent parish marriage records', Find My Past, accessed 6 November 2013.
- ↑ 'Coverage of Kent parish burial records', Find My Past, accessed 6 November 2013.
- ↑ 'England, Kent, Bishop's Transcripts, 1560-1911,' FamilySearch, accessed 11 November 2013.
- ↑ Hugh Wallis, 'IGI Batch Numbers for Kent, England,' IGI Batch Numbers, accessed 13 November 2013.
- ↑ 'Parish Records - National Burial Index Records 1538 - 2005 Coverage', Find My Past, accessed 3 November 2013.