York County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:59, 8 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
P.O. Box 399
Alfred, Maine 04002-9494
Created 25 Jun 1789 from Lincoln County
- Part taken off for Aroostook County 16 March 1839.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Biddeford . Saco
- Towns: Acton . Alfred . Arundel . Berwick . Buxton . Cornish . Dayton . Eliot . Hollis . Kennebunk . Kennebunkport . Kittery . Lebanon . Limerick . Limington . Lyman . Newfield . North Berwick . Ogunquit . Old Orchard Beach . Parsonsfield . Sanford . Shapleigh . South Berwick . Waterboro . Wells . York
- Communities: Berwick . Cape Neddick . Kennebunk . Kennebunkport . Kittery . Kittery Point . Lake Arrowhead . North Berwick . Sanford . South Eliot . South Sanford . Springvale . West Kennebunk . York Harbor
- Villages: Bald Head . Cape Porpoise . York Cliffs
Societies and Libraries
- The York County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for York County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for York County