Yorkhampton Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A survey of the graves at Grace Episcopal Church was published ~1993: FHL Book 975.542 V3f (pages 96 to 99).
A website dedicated to Grace Church Cemetery includes gravestone transcripts and photographs. Many famous figures from American history are buried here. The Church's website includes a map showing the locations of the noted graves.
-  York County, Virginia Records: Tithables 1763 (York-Hampton Parish), Marriages 1772-1792. Signal Mountain, Tenn.: Mountain Press, 2007. FHL Book 975.5423 V2y
- Grace Episcopal Church in the historic village of Yorktown, Virginia (official website). Includes parish history, list of rectors, and a cemetery map showing the location of famous graves.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 240-246.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:15.
- This page has been accessed 2,913 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More