Yorkhampton Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A survey of the graves at Grace Episcopal Church was published ~1993: FHL Book 975.542 V3f (pages 96 to 99).
A website dedicated to Grace Church Cemetery includes gravestone transcripts and photographs. Many famous figures from American history are buried here. The Church's website includes a map showing the locations of the noted graves.
-  York County, Virginia Records: Tithables 1763 (York-Hampton Parish), Marriages 1772-1792. Signal Mountain, Tenn.: Mountain Press, 2007. FHL Book 975.5423 V2y
- Grace Episcopal Church in the historic village of Yorktown, Virginia (official website). Includes parish history, list of rectors, and a cemetery map showing the location of famous graves.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 240-246.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 00:11.
- This page has been accessed 1,656 times.