Yucca Valley California Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 56885 Onaga Tr., Yucca Valley, CA 92284
- Enter off of Sage Ave. and follow signs around the building (park on west side)
- Location on Map
- Tues: by Appt.
- Wed: 9am - 4pm
- Thurs: 5pm ?-pm
- Sat: 10am - 3pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed major holidays and Saturdays of long weekends. Closed last two weeks in August and last two weeks in December.
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events Webinars offered on first Saturday (10am) and third Wednesday (6pm) from SCGS.
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- 8 patron computers and supporting printers, copier and scanner.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Genealogical Society of Morongo Basin www.gsmb.info
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More