Ayuda:Capacitador de Wiki TrainerEditar la página
De FamilySearch Wiki
| Esta página ha sido propuesto para ser borrada.
Cualquier comentario se debe agregar a la página de discusión.
For Organizations - Selecting a Wiki Trainer
- As the leader of an organization interested in partnering with FamilySearch to add research guidance to the Wiki, you may be looking for someone who can help train others within your organization about how to use the Wiki.
- There are many qualities that could make a good Wiki Trainer. It would help for a Wiki Trainer to be:
- Comfortable with computers and technology (a background in building websites or involvement with Wikis in the past is a plus, but not necessary, since this can be learned)
- Willing to train others - either individually or in a group setting
- It would also be helpful if the Wiki Trainer were also comfortable with sharing their opinion on how they feel things should be, as it can sometimes be hard to make changes to the Wiki and make decisions if you're not used to sharing your opinion. Your Wiki Trainer could even be someone who is young, or even new to genealogy, and would be a good way for someone new to the work to get involved and learn more about family history.
- Esta página fue modificada por última vez el 9 jul 2012, a las 09:35.
- Esta página ha sido visitada 188 veces.
¿Nuevo a la Wiki de Investigación?
En la Wiki de investigación FamilySearch, puedes aprender a hacer investigaciones genealógicas o comparta tus conocimientos con otros.Aprende Más