A Comprehensive List of Chapels and District Churches in Woolwich St Mary Magdalen Parish

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Return to the Woolwich St Mary, Kent page.

Woolwich St Mary Magdalen ancient parish had the following chapelries and churches attached to it:

Garrison Chapel - 1863

Holy Trinity, Beresford Sq - 1881

Royal Arsenal and Dockyard Chapel - 1873

St John the Evangelist - 1869

St John the Evangelist, North Woolwich - 1877

St Michael and All Angels - 1878

St Saviour’s Mission Church, Rope Yard Rails - 1873

St Thomas - 1850