Family Tree Sources / Memores / 2016
This class assumes those attending have some experience using "family tree" on familysearch.org.
Those taking the class are asked to bring a photo to upload, tag and attach to a person in Family Tree.
Topics covered will be:
1. Capturing images to be used in sources
2. Uploading, adding a title, tagging and attaching photos to a person in Family Tree
3. Changing a Portrait Photo
4. Adding sources using the source template
5. Adding sources using indexed or browsable data bases on familysearch.org
6. Adding and editing stories
2016 Classes - all are at 1:00 pm
Call to register at 310 474-9990.