Anaheim California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 440 North Loara Street, Anaheim California 92801-5525 United States
- Enter parking lot from Westmont Avenue
- Tuesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
Mar 25, 2016 for Cleaning; Summer break Aug 22 to Sept 6, 2016, Nov 17 for cleaning, Thanksgiving,
Nov 22 through 25th, Christmas & New Years Dec 18 2016 throug Jan 3, 2017
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to receive films and fiche ordered online through the FamilySearch.org.
- Four computers for patron use. About one thousand genealogy books.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers for patron use, with printing capabilities, and scanning capabilities for photos and documents.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Actively seeking volunteers to staff the center for at least one shift per week.
Please contact the Director, Roxanne Lechuga. Use the center phone number on Thursday evenings to contact the Director.