Baulkham Hills New South Wales Family History Centre
From FamilySearch Wiki
Centre Location, Contacts and Hours
- Address: 77 Watkins Road, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
- Location: The Centre is located in the LDS Church Building. Ample parking is available at the rear of the building with entry via Eucalyptus Circuit.
- How to get there: click on the link to take you to location map
- + 61 2 9686 4170
- Monday 10am to 1pm
- Tuesday 7pm to 9pm
- Wednesday 10am to 1pm
- The Centre is only closed on Public Holidays when those days fall on a Monday or a Wednesday.
- 2017 Christmas Centre closure: Last day; Wednesday 29 November 2017, Reopens; Monday 29 January 2018.
Calendar and Events
May 2017. YSA Convention
- Location: Buckland House, Pennant Hills Road Carlingford. Commencing at 11am to 1pm.
- One on One personal Consultant to show you how to Research your Ancestors.
- Please bring your own laptop with the paperwork for which you need guidance..
- National Family History Discovery Day commencing at 1pm to 4.30pm on Saturday 19th August 2017
- Venue in Recreation Hall of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 77 Watkins Road, Baulkham Hills New South Wales Australia.
- Classes, Displays. Personal one on one help with researching your Ancestors.
- Activities for Children from 4 to 12 years.
- Light refreshments provided.
- Entry to large carpark from Eucalyptus Cct off Watkins Road.
- Everyone most welcome..
- FamilySearch.org is a non-profit family history organization dedicated to connecting families across generations.
- World's largest collection of family history and genealogy resources
- Online search for names, indexes and guides
- Billions of records and publications from over 100 Countries
- Forums, WIKI, On line training and a Community of Support
- FHC Portal
- The Centre has access to the Family History Centre Portal page which gives FREE access in the Centre to premium family history websites that generally charge subscription fees.
- Hardware and Equipment
- 3 Computers
- 1 Scanner/printer -- upload your scanned images directly to FamilySearch Family Tree
- 1 Printer
- 3 Microfilm readers
- 3 Microfiche readers