Bell Street United Presbyterian Church--Dundee Angus Parish -282
Bell Street United Presbyterian Church
This congregation originated in the Breach of 1747. They were organized in 1751, and worshiped in a hall in the town until 1764, when they erected a church. In 1840 they built their present place of worship.
The extent of records is unknown.
Annals and Statistics of the United Presbyterian Church, by Rev. William MacKelvie, D.D., pub. 1873. Film #477618. More details may be given in the source.