Brandenburg Kentucky Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
We are here for anyone both LDS Member or also any Non-Member to be here for our community to assist in providing a service to anyone who would like to learn more about their Genealogy and Family History. We have the most updated premier software for you to use on our computer as well as 2 Microfilm readers should that be necessary too. We welcome you to stop by and meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1423 Old Ekron Rd Brandenburg KY 40108-9374 United States
- We are located behind the Advance Auto. As you turn into the church parking lot you may use the first door to reach the Family History Center. If the door is locked please knock and a member will open it for you.
- 1 (502) 212-2526 Calls received between 10:00am to 7:00pm Monday thru Saturday
- Wednesday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- By Appointments
- Classes by Request
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
1 Computer; 2 microfilm readers and access to printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center