Brandon Florida Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 4806 Bell Shoals Road Valrico Florida 33594 United States
- We are located approximately 2 miles south of Bloomingdale Avenue on Bell Shoals Road.
- A set of double glass doors with a single glass door are located on that side of the building.
- The single glass door is the Family History Center entrance.
- Just ring the bell.
- Tuesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:9:00am-4:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
We are Closed all Major Holidays and the last two weeks of the year
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: Films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog may be viewed at the Center.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
German Translation available.
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)