Buckinghamshire, England Genealogy
|Buckinghamshire Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Buckinghamshire, England Genealogy ancestry, family history and genealogy parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Buckinghamshire is an inland county in the central part of England. "BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, or Bucks, an inland county; bounded on the NW and N by Northamptonshire; on the NE by Beds; on the E by Beds and Herts; on the SE by Middlesex; on the S and SW by Berks; and on the W by Oxfordshire... " John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72).
- Hanslope and District Historical Society Maps, Socitey Booklets and Meeting & Events.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Interactive map of Buckinghamshire parishes.
Civil Registration Districts
- Buckinghamshire Resources and help pages on RootsChat Buckinghamshire Resources and help pages. (Free).
- Database of Victorian Prisoners in Aylesbury Gaol in the 1870s
- Professional Genealogists who specialize in Southeast England Research helps you compare the expertise, credentials, and rates of professional researchers who can help you access these records.
- To view a further list of web sites and/or web pages for Buckinghamshire and many of its parishes, visit FHLFavorites.info.