Cebu City Philippines Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- Language: Cebuano
- Location and Map:
- Cebu City Temple Complex, Gorordo St. Lahug
- located in the Patron Housing, down the hall from main office
- Phone: 032-230-1253
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Hours: 7:30am-4pm Tuesday thru Friday, 7:30am-2pm Saturday
- Center Closures: Closed for maintenance January 14-28 and July 18 - Aug 1
- 1 Calendar and Events
- 2 Center Resources
- 3 Center Services
- 4 Resources in the Local Area
- 5 Links
- 6 We welcome VOLUNTEERS at our Family History Center!
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog, microfilm readers are available at the nearby Cebu City Stake Center.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions, such as Ancestry.com, Fold3, and findmypast.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have ten computers available equipped with high speed internet for easy access to Familysearch.org.
- We have four printers to quickly and easily print the data you find online.
- We also have a photocopier to enable you to make copies of important documents.
Staff Research Specialties
Lee Wellington can translate old-style Chinese if you need help with ancient documents. Elder and Sister Hanks are here to help you with Family Tree and can help you add your treasured photos and family stories on to your Family Tree.
Resources in the Local Area
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
We welcome VOLUNTEERS at our Family History Center!
Come on in and sign up for a shift - we will help train you all about Family History!