Centerville Ohio Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Centerville Ohio Family History Center Serves the Dayton Ohio South Suburbs, including Bellbrook, Centerville, Kettering, Miamisburg and West Carrollton.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 901 E Whipp Rd Centerville OH 45459-2209 United States
- List other languages guest will get help with when they come to the FHC center.
- Park on the left ( West ) side of the church building.
- Enter at the front/west door of the building.
- When entering the building, if the door is locked during our scheduled hours of operation, press the doorbell button on the left of the door.
- M. Michael Fauber - 1 937-434-0650
Closed all major holidays and when the local schools are closed due to weather:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- We have several computers and microfilm/microfiche readers available. We have a printer available for computer printouts. We do not have a copier for microfilm/microfiche but encourage the use of digital cameras for that purpose.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
Adding details to a FHC page article.