Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sullivan’s Island, South Carolina
From FamilySearch Wiki
South Carolina Historical Society holdings:
- "Chapel of the Holy Cross (Episcopal). Sullivan’s Island. Records, 1891-1905. 3 vols."
- "Accounts (1891-1903) re building of the chapel, with McCarrel’s Compo Stone, W. M. Bird, H. H. Zacharias, builder, and J. D. Newcomer, local architect. Information re church investments. Vestry minutes (1905) recording two meetings; vol. also contains constitution and drawing of corporate seal. Vestry leaders include William Bird, W. G. Mazÿck, and H. O. Strohecker."