Chelsea, Upper Holy Trinity
The church, situated in Sloanestreet, and dedicated to the Trinity, is a handsome edifice in the later English style, with two minaret turrets at the west end, erected in 1830, at an expense of £5849, by grant from the Commissioners. Holy Trinity, Sloane Street, Upper Chelsea - with St Jude; is a chapel of ease, 1832 (see HOLY TRINITY, CHELSEA, SLOANE STREET, KENSINGTON AND CHELSEA).
- [Adapted] from: 'Chedgrave - Cheltenham', A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 562-569. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50869 Date accessed: 17 March 2010.
- London, England, Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1538-1812, courtesy: Ancestry (£). Described as . Marriages from 1754 to 1812 are not included in this database. Partially indexed.
- London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, courtesy: Ancestry (£). Described as . Partially indexed.
- London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, courtesy: Ancestry (£). Described as . Partially indexed.
- London, England, Deaths and Burials, 1813-1980, courtesy: Ancestry (£). Described as . Partially indexed.
- "Boyd's Marriage Index - Parish details by county," Origins.net, accessed 12 June 2011; Percival Boyd, A List of Parishes in Boyd's Marriage Index (London: Society of Genealogists Enterprises Ltd., 1994). FHL Book 942 K22L 1994