Chester Montana Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The library includes 2 internet computers with free access to many genealogy cites and two workers available for assistance. Microfilms and microfiche may be ordered and read. The library includes a copy machine and scanner. People and visitors to the area are welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 580 West Jefferson Chester MT 59522 United States
- Use Southwest door.
- Parking available.
9-5 June 7, 14, 21, 30
- Call (1-406-759-5133) to verify hours:
The Chester Montana Family History Center
Closed all major holidays
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- about 125 films purchased by patrons.
- a microfiche collection
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- 2 computers, 1 copy machine, microfilm and microfiche readers
Resources in the Local Area
Liberty County Library: Section on local genealogy
Broken Mountains Genealogy Society