Coedana, Anglesey Genealogy
COEDANNA (COED-ANAU), a parish, partly in the hundred of Twrcelyn, and partly in that of Tàl-y-bolion, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 2 miles (S. E.) from Llanerchymedd, on the road to Beaumaris. The church, dedicated to St. Blenwydd, is a small ancient structure, originally founded about the year 630.
COEDANA, a parochial chapelry in the hundred of Twrcelyn, in the county of Anglesey, North Wales, 2 miles S.E. of Llanerchymedd, and 10 from the Gaerwen station of the Chester and Holyhead section of the North-Western railway. For more information, see Coedana, Anglesey at Genuki.org.uk.
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (1846). Adapted. Date accessed: 21 Aug 2014.