Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians, California
Guide to Mona Indian ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and other agency records.
The Cold Springs Rancheria is a federally-recognized rancheria located in Fresno County, California.
Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians
P. O. Box 209
Tollhouse, CA 93667
- Established --
- Agency (BIA) -- Central California Agency
- Principal tribes -- Mono Indians
- Population -- 1969: Triball enrollment 39. 1980 population 63 
Land Records: Total 98 acres, Allotted land: 45 acres
- Constitution and By-laws of the Cold Springs Rancheria, Fresno County, California, last amended: 2001
- Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians of California Wikipedia
For Further Reading
For background information to help find American Indian ancestors see For Further Reading.
- Indian Reservations A State and Federal Handbook. Compiled by The Confederation of American Indians, New York, N.Y. McFarland and Co. Inc., Jefferson, North Carolina, c. 1986. FHL book 970.1 In2